The LINKSYS EA6350 is a smart, dual-band router. It offers blazing 5GHz throughput speed with 4 Gigabit LAN ports and a fast USB port. It has beamforming technology that optimizes its performance and reduces the interference in networks. Moreover, the users experience smooth video streaming and sharing with this router’s excellent speed.
Here in this manual, we are rounding up LINKSYS EA6350 Router Setup Instructions. Continue reading of this reading material will educate you about how to set your LINKSYS EA6350 router perfectly.
Linksys EA6350 Router’s Step by Step Setup Procedure
Connecting the Router
- First, take the power cable and the network cable out of the box.
- Now, put one end of the network cable into a LAN port of your modem and another end into the yellow-colored port of your LINKSYS EA6350 router.
- Then, plug the router’s power cable into its port and the adapter into a power source.
- After that, switch the router’s power on.
Installation of Router
- First, you have to connect the router to a computer. Use an Ethernet cable for this. Plug its one end to the router and the other to the computer.
- After the devices are connected, check if the lights on the router are working.
- Now, open your preferred web browser. You can open any from Safari, Mozilla, Firefox, etc.
- Type ‘linksyssmartwifi.com‘ in the address bar. Then, tap the enter key from the keyboard. Besides, you can enter the default IP address.
- As a result, the Linksys router setup screen will appear. Read all T&C and agree to the same to proceed with the process.
- Then, click on the ‘Next’ button.
- In the case your internet does not work, post this; your router will give some tips and suggestions that you can check.
- Once the connection problem is resolved, the LINKSYS EA6350 router will auto-check for the latest updates.
- Now, you have to select ‘install future router updates automatically.’
- After that, proceed with the next option.
- Next, you have to name your WiFi. Hence, fill in the mandatory fields and click on the next button.
- Now, connect to the WiFi name that you have added and return to the setup page.
- After you proceed next, check your router settings. Moreover, create a unique password for your router.
- Remember, the password must contain alphanumeric characters.
- Finally, hit the ‘Next’ option. You will get a notification ‘your router is set up’ on the screen. Once you close the program, the page will redirect you to create a Linksys Smart WiFi Account Page.
So finally, do always remember to use an appropriately working Ethernet cable, and a connection must be excellent for setting up your LINKSYS EA6350 router. Once the router is connected, you can quickly proceed with a successful setup. However, make sure you follow every step correctly as instructed in this guide.